Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WFC Full Reveal Thoughts!

Since I just wanted the Full Reveal trailer to be in it's own post,I am now posting my thoughts.

So I am very stoked for Peter Cullen returning as Optimus Prime,but I'm not that thrilled about Megatron's voice,it sounds like the voice actor wanted to do a Movie Megatron but stopped halfway through.

I'm really digging the new designs for all of the Transformers,Optimus is obviously my favorite however.

Also,how fucking awesome was Trypticon's entrance?Omega just rises up and starts blasting Decepticons,but Trypticon comes plummeting to Cybertron,rises from a smoldering crater,and starts obliterating Autobots and Decepticons alike,now that is a fucking entrance!

The trailer shows some major characters in the background,like Ironhide,Ratchet,Soundwave,Skywarp,and Thundercracker.The trailer mainly focuses around Optimus,Bumblebee,Megatron,and Starscream.

The trailer also shows a building with an Autobot logo that is very similar to The Wreckers logo,this got me very excited,I am hoping that Roadbuster is in the game alonside Springer,Kup,and Ultra Magnus.

Time will only tell,till that day....till all are one!

No comments:

Post a Comment