Friday, February 5, 2010

ROTF FREAKING BLUDGEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I finally laid my hands on a ROTF Bludgeon figure from the NEST subline,I was very excited as it was the last one Target had,though he was a freaking bitch to transform,mainly his hips,they did not want to cooperate at all.

Hasbro said they didn't design him to match the movie look nor the Classics look,but he should fit in with both styles,after starting to read the IDW Ongoing series,I now call my Bludgeon.....IDW Ongoing Bludgeon,it's a nice mix of realism from the movies and the great designs from G1,so all of you Ongoing haters can bitch all ya want,but face it,we have Ongoing figures coming out now.

Here is my list of figures that I am treating as Ongoing figures:
Bludgeon
Brawn
Scattorshot
Mindwipe
Skystalker
Dirge
Lockdown

Some of the NEST figure designs have made it into the Ongoing series,like Brawn for example,though he had his battle mask retracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment